Trains to Saumur
Tue 27 Jun
View return journey, Saumur to Nantes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Nantes to Saumur?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Nantes to Saumur is €6. To buy train tickets from Nantes to Saumur for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Nantes to Saumur by train?
The average journey time between Nantes and Saumur is 1 hour and 15 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 2 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 14 trains per day travelling from Nantes to Saumur. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Nantes to Saumur?
The first train from Nantes to Saumur departs at 05:23. The last train from Nantes to Saumur departs at 18:39. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Nantes and Saumur?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Nantes to Saumur without having to change trains. There are 8 direct trains from Nantes to Saumur. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Nantes to Saumur for a typical week day using timetable data for 27/06/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 26/05/2017 for travel on 27/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Nantes
- Tickets from Nantes to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Angers St-LaudTickets from €6.00