Trains to Mont-St-Michel
Tue 30 May
View return journey, Mont-St-Michel to Nantes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Nantes to Mont-St-Michel?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Nantes to Mont-St-Michel is €40.1. To buy train tickets from Nantes to Mont-St-Michel for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Nantes to Mont-St-Michel by train?
The average journey time between Nantes and Mont-St-Michel is 3 hours and 24 minutes and the fastest journey time is 3 hours and 10 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 4 trains per day travelling from Nantes to Mont-St-Michel. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Nantes to Mont-St-Michel?
The first train from Nantes to Mont-St-Michel departs at 07:24. The last train from Nantes to Mont-St-Michel departs at 14:40. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Nantes and Mont-St-Michel?
No, it is not possible to travel from Nantes to Mont-St-Michel without having to change trains. To travel from Nantes to Mont-St-Michel will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Nantes to Mont-St-Michel for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 11/06/2017 for travel on 26/08/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Nantes
- Tickets from Nantes to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Angers St-LaudTickets from €6.00