Trains to Perpignan
Tue 25 Apr
14h 45m•6 changes
13h 23m•3 changes
19h 45m•6 changes
21h 33m•7 changes
20h 01m•4 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Weimar to Perpignan?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Weimar to Perpignan is €185. To buy train tickets from Weimar to Perpignan for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Weimar to Perpignan by train?
The average journey time between Weimar and Perpignan is 17 hours and 30 minutes and the fastest journey time is 13 hours and 23 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from Weimar to Perpignan. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Weimar to Perpignan?
The first train from Weimar to Perpignan departs at 05:39. The last train from Weimar to Perpignan departs at 22:18. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Weimar and Perpignan?
No, it is not possible to travel from Weimar to Perpignan without having to change trains. To travel from Weimar to Perpignan will require a minimum of 3 changes. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Weimar to Perpignan for a typical week day using timetable data for 25/04/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 28/06/2016 for travel on 15/07/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Weimar
- Tickets from Weimar to Erfurt HbfTickets from €4.25
- Tickets from Weimar to Frankfurt (M) Flughafen FernbfTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Weimar to Berlin HbfTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Weimar to Leipzig HbfTickets from €14.25
- Tickets from Weimar to ParisTickets from €58.00