Trains to Paris
Tue 2 May
3h 58m•1 change
5h 51m•2 changes
5h 08m•1 change
5h 05m•2 changes
5h 16m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Vic-le-Comte to Paris?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Vic-le-Comte to Paris is €29.4. To buy train tickets from Vic-le-Comte to Paris for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Vic-le-Comte to Paris by train?
The average journey time between Vic-le-Comte and Paris is 5 hours and 58 minutes and the fastest journey time is 3 hours and 39 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 13 trains per day travelling from Vic-le-Comte to Paris. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Vic-le-Comte to Paris?
The first train from Vic-le-Comte to Paris departs at 05:22. The last train from Vic-le-Comte to Paris departs at 19:54. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Vic-le-Comte and Paris?
No, it is not possible to travel from Vic-le-Comte to Paris without having to change trains. To travel from Vic-le-Comte to Paris will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Vic-le-Comte to Paris for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 02/11/2016 for travel on 05/11/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Vic-le-Comte
- Tickets from Vic-le-Comte to Clermont-FerrandTickets from €4.40
- Tickets from Vic-le-Comte to ParisTickets from €29.40
- Tickets from Vic-le-Comte to Clermont-Ferrand La PardieuTickets from €3.90
- Tickets from Vic-le-Comte to Lyon
- Tickets from Vic-le-Comte to IssoireTickets from €4.00