Trains to Chartres
Tue 30 May
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Versailles-Chantiers to Chartres?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Versailles-Chantiers to Chartres is €13.5. To buy train tickets from Versailles-Chantiers to Chartres for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Versailles-Chantiers to Chartres by train?
The average journey time between Versailles-Chantiers and Chartres is 54 minutes and the fastest journey time is 43 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 32 trains per day travelling from Versailles-Chantiers to Chartres. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Versailles-Chantiers to Chartres?
The first train from Versailles-Chantiers to Chartres departs at 05:47. The last train from Versailles-Chantiers to Chartres departs at 23:21. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Versailles-Chantiers and Chartres?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Versailles-Chantiers to Chartres without having to change trains. There are 32 direct trains from Versailles-Chantiers to Chartres. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Versailles-Chantiers to Chartres for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 26/05/2017 for travel on 26/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Versailles-Chantiers
- Tickets from Versailles-Chantiers to LyonTickets from €37.00
- Tickets from Versailles-Chantiers to ChartresTickets from €13.50
- Tickets from Versailles-Chantiers to Lyon Part-DieuTickets from €37.00
- Tickets from Versailles-Chantiers to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €42.00
- Tickets from Versailles-Chantiers to Le MansTickets from €31.30