Trains to Mantes-la-Jolie
Tue 30 May
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Vernon—Giverny to Mantes-la-Jolie?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Vernon—Giverny to Mantes-la-Jolie is €3. To buy train tickets from Vernon—Giverny to Mantes-la-Jolie for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Vernon—Giverny to Mantes-la-Jolie by train?
The average journey time between Vernon—Giverny and Mantes-la-Jolie is 15 minutes and the fastest journey time is 12 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 26 trains per day travelling from Vernon—Giverny to Mantes-la-Jolie. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Vernon—Giverny to Mantes-la-Jolie?
The first train from Vernon—Giverny to Mantes-la-Jolie departs at 05:29. The last train from Vernon—Giverny to Mantes-la-Jolie departs at 20:53. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Vernon—Giverny and Mantes-la-Jolie?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Vernon—Giverny to Mantes-la-Jolie without having to change trains. There are 26 direct trains from Vernon—Giverny to Mantes-la-Jolie. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Vernon—Giverny to Mantes-la-Jolie for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 18/05/2017 for travel on 24/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Vernon—Giverny
- Tickets from Vernon—Giverny to ParisTickets from €6.00
- Tickets from Vernon—Giverny to Paris-Gare-St-LazareTickets from €7.50
- Tickets from Vernon—Giverny to Rouen Rive DroiteTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from Vernon—Giverny to Mantes-la-JolieTickets from €3.00
- Tickets from Vernon—Giverny to RouenTickets from €7.00
Top journeys by train from Mantes-la-Jolie
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Vernon—GivernyTickets from €3.00
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Rouen Rive DroiteTickets from €9.00
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to ÉvreuxTickets from €6.00
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Le HavreTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Gaillon—AubevoyeTickets from €4.50