Trains to Perpignan
Tue 30 May
9h 40m•1 change
10h 37m•2 changes
9h 46m•2 changes
10h 24m•1 change
15h 47m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Vannes to Perpignan?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Vannes to Perpignan is €122. To buy train tickets from Vannes to Perpignan for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Vannes to Perpignan by train?
The average journey time between Vannes and Perpignan is 12 hours and 22 minutes and the fastest journey time is 9 hours and 40 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 10 trains per day travelling from Vannes to Perpignan. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Vannes to Perpignan?
The first train from Vannes to Perpignan departs at 05:27. The last train from Vannes to Perpignan departs at 19:45. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Vannes and Perpignan?
No, it is not possible to travel from Vannes to Perpignan without having to change trains. To travel from Vannes to Perpignan will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Vannes to Perpignan for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 17/03/2017 for travel on 20/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Vannes
- Tickets from Vannes to ParisTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Vannes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Vannes to RennesTickets from €15.50
- Tickets from Vannes to NantesTickets from €17.00
- Tickets from Vannes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €26.00