Trains to Antibes
Tue 28 Feb
4h 18m•1 change
4h 07m•1 change
4h 08m•1 change
3h 38m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Valence TGV to Antibes?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Valence TGV to Antibes is €20**. To buy train tickets from Valence TGV to Antibes for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Valence TGV to Antibes by train?
The average journey time between Valence TGV and Antibes is 4 hours and 33 minutes and the fastest journey time is 3 hours and 8 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 9 trains per day travelling from Valence TGV to Antibes. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Valence TGV to Antibes?
The first train from Valence TGV to Antibes departs at 07:04. The last train from Valence TGV to Antibes departs at 21:13. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Valence TGV and Antibes?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Valence TGV to Antibes without having to change trains. There are 4 direct trains from Valence TGV to Antibes. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Valence TGV to Antibes for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/02/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 21/02/2017 for travel on 09/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Valence TGV
- Tickets from Valence TGV to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Valence TGV to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €25.00
- Tickets from Valence TGV to Marne-la-Vallée—ChessyTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Valence TGV to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €25.00
- Tickets from Valence TGV to Lyon Part-DieuTickets from €13.50