Trains to Troyes
Tue 13 Dec
3h 43m•1 change
4h 11m•2 changes
4h 34m•3 changes
4h 27m•1 change
3h 44m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Tours to Troyes?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Tours to Troyes is €42.5**. To buy train tickets from Tours to Troyes for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Tours to Troyes by train?
The average journey time between Tours and Troyes is 5 hours and 47 minutes and the fastest journey time is 3 hours and 41 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 13 trains per day travelling from Tours to Troyes. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Tours to Troyes?
The first train from Tours to Troyes departs at 06:11. The last train from Tours to Troyes departs at 22:13. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Tours and Troyes?
No, it is not possible to travel from Tours to Troyes without having to change trains. To travel from Tours to Troyes will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Tours to Troyes for a typical week day using timetable data for 13/12/2016. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 01/12/2016 for travel on 16/12/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.40