Trains to St-Nazaire
Tue 2 May
2h 28m•2 changes
2h 33m•1 change
3h 59m•1 change
4h 07m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Tours to St-Nazaire?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Tours to St-Nazaire is €18.7. To buy train tickets from Tours to St-Nazaire for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Tours to St-Nazaire by train?
The average journey time between Tours and St-Nazaire is 3 hours and 40 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 28 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from Tours to St-Nazaire. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Tours to St-Nazaire?
The first train from Tours to St-Nazaire departs at 07:14. The last train from Tours to St-Nazaire departs at 21:12. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Tours and St-Nazaire?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Tours to St-Nazaire without having to change trains. There are 1 direct train from Tours to St-Nazaire. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Tours to St-Nazaire for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 27/04/2017 for travel on 07/06/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.20
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00
Top journeys by train from St-Nazaire
- Tickets from St-Nazaire to ParisTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from St-Nazaire to NantesTickets from €9.00
- Tickets from St-Nazaire to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €25.00
- Tickets from St-Nazaire to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from St-Nazaire to Angers St-LaudTickets from €18.00