Trains to St-Brieuc
Tue 2 May
5h 04m•3 changes
5h 12m•2 changes
5h 05m•1 change
4h 41m•3 changes
4h 51m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Tours to St-Brieuc?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Tours to St-Brieuc is €27.9. To buy train tickets from Tours to St-Brieuc for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Tours to St-Brieuc by train?
The average journey time between Tours and St-Brieuc is 6 hours and 20 minutes and the fastest journey time is 3 hours and 42 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 14 trains per day travelling from Tours to St-Brieuc. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Tours to St-Brieuc?
The first train from Tours to St-Brieuc departs at 05:27. The last train from Tours to St-Brieuc departs at 22:13. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Tours and St-Brieuc?
No, it is not possible to travel from Tours to St-Brieuc without having to change trains. To travel from Tours to St-Brieuc will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Tours to St-Brieuc for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 24/12/2016 for travel on 25/12/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.20
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00
Top journeys by train from St-Brieuc
- Tickets from St-Brieuc to ParisTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from St-Brieuc to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from St-Brieuc to RennesTickets from €13.00
- Tickets from St-Brieuc to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €23.00
- Tickets from St-Brieuc to NantesTickets from €27.30