Trains to Roma
Tue 28 Mar
18h 08m•2 changes
18h 20m•2 changes
17h 25m•3 changes
17h 37m•3 changes
17h 13m•4 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Tours to Roma?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Tours to Roma (Rome) is €112.9**. To buy train tickets from Tours to Roma (Rome) for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Tours to Roma by train?
The average journey time between Tours and Roma (Rome) is 17 hours and 54 minutes and the fastest journey time is 12 hours and 43 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 15 trains per day travelling from Tours to Roma (Rome). The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Tours to Roma?
The first train from Tours to Roma (Rome) departs at 08:00. The last train from Tours to Roma (Rome) departs at 22:13. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Tours and Roma?
No, it is not possible to travel from Tours to Roma (Rome) without having to change trains. To travel from Tours to Roma (Rome) will require a minimum of 2 changes. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Tours to Roma for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/03/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 15/02/2017 for travel on 21/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.40
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00