Trains to Poitiers
Tue 30 May
1h 12m•1 change
1h 52m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Tours to Poitiers?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Tours to Poitiers is €10.2. To buy train tickets from Tours to Poitiers for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Tours to Poitiers by train?
The average journey time between Tours and Poitiers is 1 hour and 5 minutes and the fastest journey time is 52 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 16 trains per day travelling from Tours to Poitiers. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Tours to Poitiers?
The first train from Tours to Poitiers departs at 06:15. The last train from Tours to Poitiers departs at 21:33. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Tours and Poitiers?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Tours to Poitiers without having to change trains. There are 5 direct trains from Tours to Poitiers. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Tours to Poitiers for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 22/05/2017 for travel on 24/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.20
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00
Top journeys by train from Poitiers
- Tickets from Poitiers to ParisTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Poitiers to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Poitiers to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Poitiers to BordeauxTickets from €1.50
- Tickets from Poitiers to La RochelleTickets from €14.00