Trains to Paris-Austerlitz
Tue 2 May
1h 56m•2 changes
2h 31m•1 change
2h 20m•3 changes
2h 37m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Tours to Paris-Austerlitz?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Tours to Paris-Austerlitz is €14. To buy train tickets from Tours to Paris-Austerlitz for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Tours to Paris-Austerlitz by train?
The average journey time between Tours and Paris-Austerlitz is 2 hours and 29 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 54 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 30 trains per day travelling from Tours to Paris-Austerlitz. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Tours to Paris-Austerlitz?
The first train from Tours to Paris-Austerlitz departs at 05:03. The last train from Tours to Paris-Austerlitz departs at 22:13. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Tours and Paris-Austerlitz?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Tours to Paris-Austerlitz without having to change trains. There are 4 direct trains from Tours to Paris-Austerlitz. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Tours to Paris-Austerlitz for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 13/04/2017 for travel on 19/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.20
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00
Top journeys by train from Paris-Austerlitz
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Limoges BénédictinsTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to OrléansTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Blois – ChambordTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Les AubraisTickets from €7.00
- Tickets from Paris-Austerlitz to Brive-la-GaillardeTickets from €15.00