Trains to Paris
Tue 6 Dec
1h 15m•1 change
1h 15m•1 change
2h 08m•2 changes
1h 14m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Tours to Paris?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Tours to Paris is €14**. To buy train tickets from Tours to Paris for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Tours to Paris by train?
The average journey time between Tours and Paris is 1 hour and 48 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 11 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 17 trains per day travelling from Tours to Paris. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Tours to Paris?
The first train from Tours to Paris departs at 06:09. The last train from Tours to Paris departs at 22:13. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Tours and Paris?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Tours to Paris without having to change trains. There are 7 direct trains from Tours to Paris. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Tours to Paris for a typical week day using timetable data for 06/12/2016. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 28/11/2016 for travel on 02/12/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.40