Trains to Niort
Tue 2 May
2h 05m•2 changes
2h 10m•1 change
2h 58m•1 change
2h 15m•1 change
1h 59m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Tours to Niort?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Tours to Niort is €15.7. To buy train tickets from Tours to Niort for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Tours to Niort by train?
The average journey time between Tours and Niort is 2 hours and 51 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 47 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from Tours to Niort. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Tours to Niort?
The first train from Tours to Niort departs at 06:15. The last train from Tours to Niort departs at 21:33. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Tours and Niort?
No, it is not possible to travel from Tours to Niort without having to change trains. To travel from Tours to Niort will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Tours to Niort for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 26/04/2017 for travel on 12/07/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.20
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00
Top journeys by train from Niort
- Tickets from Niort to ParisTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Niort to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Niort to PoitiersTickets from €10.50
- Tickets from Niort to La RochelleTickets from €9.00
- Tickets from Niort to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €30.50