Trains to Nantes
Tue 13 Dec
4h 09m•2 changes
1h 58m•1 change
3h 21m•1 change
3h 15m•1 change
3h 30m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Tours to Nantes?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Tours to Nantes is €10**. To buy train tickets from Tours to Nantes for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Tours to Nantes by train?
The average journey time between Tours and Nantes is 2 hours and 28 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 52 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 15 trains per day travelling from Tours to Nantes. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Tours to Nantes?
The first train from Tours to Nantes departs at 06:19. The last train from Tours to Nantes departs at 21:12. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Tours and Nantes?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Tours to Nantes without having to change trains. There are 2 direct trains from Tours to Nantes. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Tours to Nantes for a typical week day using timetable data for 13/12/2016. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 14/10/2016 for travel on 28/10/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.40
Top journeys by train from Nantes
- Tickets from Nantes to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Nantes to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Angers St-LaudTickets from €9.50