Trains to Mulhouse
Tue 4 Apr
5h 01m•2 changes
5h 25m•4 changes
5h 59m•3 changes
6h 21m•2 changes
5h 46m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Tours to Mulhouse?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Tours to Mulhouse is €103.1**. To buy train tickets from Tours to Mulhouse for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Tours to Mulhouse by train?
The average journey time between Tours and Mulhouse is 7 hours and 19 minutes and the fastest journey time is 5 hours and 0 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 21 trains per day travelling from Tours to Mulhouse. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Tours to Mulhouse?
The first train from Tours to Mulhouse departs at 06:11. The last train from Tours to Mulhouse departs at 22:13. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Tours and Mulhouse?
No, it is not possible to travel from Tours to Mulhouse without having to change trains. To travel from Tours to Mulhouse will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Tours to Mulhouse for a typical week day using timetable data for 04/04/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 24/03/2017 for travel on 28/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.40
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00