Trains to Grenoble
Tue 4 Apr
5h 39m•3 changes
6h 28m•3 changes
5h 51m•3 changes
5h 44m•1 change
4h 50m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Tours to Grenoble?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Tours to Grenoble is €48.5**. To buy train tickets from Tours to Grenoble for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Tours to Grenoble by train?
The average journey time between Tours and Grenoble is 6 hours and 31 minutes and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 48 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 18 trains per day travelling from Tours to Grenoble. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Tours to Grenoble?
The first train from Tours to Grenoble departs at 06:20. The last train from Tours to Grenoble departs at 22:13. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Tours and Grenoble?
No, it is not possible to travel from Tours to Grenoble without having to change trains. To travel from Tours to Grenoble will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Tours to Grenoble for a typical week day using timetable data for 04/04/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 26/01/2017 for travel on 24/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.40
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00