Trains to Château-du-Loir
Tue 30 May
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Tours to Château-du-Loir?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Tours to Château-du-Loir is €6. To buy train tickets from Tours to Château-du-Loir for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Tours to Château-du-Loir by train?
The average journey time between Tours and Château-du-Loir is 1 hour and 41 minutes and the fastest journey time is 29 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 10 trains per day travelling from Tours to Château-du-Loir. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Tours to Château-du-Loir?
The first train from Tours to Château-du-Loir departs at 06:35. The last train from Tours to Château-du-Loir departs at 19:47. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Tours and Château-du-Loir?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Tours to Château-du-Loir without having to change trains. There are 9 direct trains from Tours to Château-du-Loir. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Tours to Château-du-Loir for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 13/05/2017 for travel on 14/06/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.20
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00