Trains to Chartres
Tue 28 Mar
3h 24m•2 changes
2h 53m•1 change
3h 24m•1 change
2h 52m•1 change
2h 27m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Tours to Chartres?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Tours to Chartres is €24.1**. To buy train tickets from Tours to Chartres for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Tours to Chartres by train?
The average journey time between Tours and Chartres is 3 hours and 31 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 26 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 20 trains per day travelling from Tours to Chartres. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Tours to Chartres?
The first train from Tours to Chartres departs at 06:11. The last train from Tours to Chartres departs at 22:13. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Tours and Chartres?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Tours to Chartres without having to change trains. There are 3 direct trains from Tours to Chartres. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Tours to Chartres for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/03/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 17/02/2017 for travel on 03/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.40
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00