Trains to Biarritz
Tue 25 Apr
4h 56m•2 changes
5h 27m•2 changes
5h 05m•2 changes
14h 14m•1 change
13h 35m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Tours to Biarritz?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Tours to Biarritz is €32.9. To buy train tickets from Tours to Biarritz for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Tours to Biarritz by train?
The average journey time between Tours and Biarritz is 9 hours and 41 minutes and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 56 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 10 trains per day travelling from Tours to Biarritz. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Tours to Biarritz?
The first train from Tours to Biarritz departs at 06:15. The last train from Tours to Biarritz departs at 20:37. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Tours and Biarritz?
No, it is not possible to travel from Tours to Biarritz without having to change trains. To travel from Tours to Biarritz will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Tours to Biarritz for a typical week day using timetable data for 25/04/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 07/12/2016 for travel on 07/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.20
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00