Trains to Avignon
Tue 30 May
5h 19m•2 changes
5h 12m•1 change
4h 25m•1 change
6h 01m•1 change
4h 53m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Tours to Avignon?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Tours to Avignon is €39. To buy train tickets from Tours to Avignon for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Tours to Avignon by train?
The average journey time between Tours and Avignon is 6 hours and 38 minutes and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 25 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 18 trains per day travelling from Tours to Avignon. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Tours to Avignon?
The first train from Tours to Avignon departs at 06:11. The last train from Tours to Avignon departs at 22:13. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Tours and Avignon?
No, it is not possible to travel from Tours to Avignon without having to change trains. To travel from Tours to Avignon will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Tours to Avignon for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 22/01/2017 for travel on 12/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.20
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00