Trains to Arcachon
Tue 2 May
4h 24m•2 changes
4h 10m•2 changes
4h 00m•2 changes
4h 25m•2 changes
4h 18m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Tours to Arcachon?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Tours to Arcachon is €21.4. To buy train tickets from Tours to Arcachon for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Tours to Arcachon by train?
The average journey time between Tours and Arcachon is 6 hours and 1 minute and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 0 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 9 trains per day travelling from Tours to Arcachon. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Tours to Arcachon?
The first train from Tours to Arcachon departs at 07:31. The last train from Tours to Arcachon departs at 20:37. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Tours and Arcachon?
No, it is not possible to travel from Tours to Arcachon without having to change trains. To travel from Tours to Arcachon will require a minimum of 2 changes. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Tours to Arcachon for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 05/02/2017 for travel on 24/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.20
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00