Trains to Ancenis
Tue 23 May
3h 01m•1 change
2h 21m•2 changes
1h 35m•1 change
3h 29m•1 change
3h 49m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Tours to Ancenis?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Tours to Ancenis is €20.6. To buy train tickets from Tours to Ancenis for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Tours to Ancenis by train?
The average journey time between Tours and Ancenis is 3 hours and 30 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 30 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 13 trains per day travelling from Tours to Ancenis. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Tours to Ancenis?
The first train from Tours to Ancenis departs at 06:19. The last train from Tours to Ancenis departs at 21:12. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Tours and Ancenis?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Tours to Ancenis without having to change trains. There are 2 direct trains from Tours to Ancenis. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Tours to Ancenis for a typical week day using timetable data for 23/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 06/02/2017 for travel on 11/02/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.20
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00