Trains to Agen
Tue 24 Jan
4h 28m•2 changes
4h 20m•2 changes
4h 18m•2 changes
4h 36m•2 changes
4h 24m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Tours to Agen?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Tours to Agen is €29.2**. To buy train tickets from Tours to Agen for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Tours to Agen by train?
The average journey time between Tours and Agen is 7 hours and 8 minutes and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 0 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from Tours to Agen. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Tours to Agen?
The first train from Tours to Agen departs at 06:15. The last train from Tours to Agen departs at 20:37. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Tours and Agen?
No, it is not possible to travel from Tours to Agen without having to change trains. To travel from Tours to Agen will require a minimum of 2 changes. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Tours to Agen for a typical week day using timetable data for 24/01/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 16/11/2016 for travel on 25/11/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.40