Trains to Nantes
Tue 24 Jan
7h 21m•1 change
7h 15m•1 change
7h 55m•1 change
7h 59m•2 changes
9h 09m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Toulon to Nantes?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Toulon to Nantes is €42.9**. To buy train tickets from Toulon to Nantes for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Toulon to Nantes by train?
The average journey time between Toulon and Nantes is 9 hours and 31 minutes and the fastest journey time is 7 hours and 15 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from Toulon to Nantes. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Toulon to Nantes?
The first train from Toulon to Nantes departs at 05:45. The last train from Toulon to Nantes departs at 21:58. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Toulon and Nantes?
No, it is not possible to travel from Toulon to Nantes without having to change trains. To travel from Toulon to Nantes will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Toulon to Nantes for a typical week day using timetable data for 24/01/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 09/12/2016 for travel on 15/02/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Toulon
Top journeys by train from Nantes
- Tickets from Nantes to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Angers St-LaudTickets from €9.50