Trains to Cagnes-sur-Mer
Tue 28 Mar
1h 12m•1 change
1h 08m•1 change
1h 05m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Cagnes-sur-Mer?
The minimum price of a train ticket from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Cagnes-sur-Mer is €8.5**. To buy train tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Cagnes-sur-Mer for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Cagnes-sur-Mer by train?
The average journey time between St-Raphaël—Valescure and Cagnes-sur-Mer is 1 hour and 18 minutes and the fastest journey time is 48 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 20 trains per day travelling from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Cagnes-sur-Mer. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Cagnes-sur-Mer?
The first train from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Cagnes-sur-Mer departs at 06:13. The last train from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Cagnes-sur-Mer departs at 22:09. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between St-Raphaël—Valescure and Cagnes-sur-Mer?
Yes, it is possible to travel from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Cagnes-sur-Mer without having to change trains. There are 8 direct trains from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Cagnes-sur-Mer. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for St-Raphaël—Valescure to Cagnes-sur-Mer for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/03/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 09/03/2017 for travel on 11/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from St-Raphaël—Valescure
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to ParisTickets from €24.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Paris-Gare-de-LyonTickets from €24.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to CannesTickets from €5.50
- Tickets from St-Raphaël—Valescure to Nice VilleTickets from €8.00