Trains to Rennes
Tue 30 May
5h 04m•1 change
4h 34m•1 change
4h 48m•1 change
5h 08m•3 changes
6h 15m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from St-Quentin to Rennes?
The minimum price of a train ticket from St-Quentin to Rennes is €60. To buy train tickets from St-Quentin to Rennes for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from St-Quentin to Rennes by train?
The average journey time between St-Quentin and Rennes is 5 hours and 42 minutes and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 34 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 13 trains per day travelling from St-Quentin to Rennes. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from St-Quentin to Rennes?
The first train from St-Quentin to Rennes departs at 04:46. The last train from St-Quentin to Rennes departs at 19:42. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between St-Quentin and Rennes?
No, it is not possible to travel from St-Quentin to Rennes without having to change trains. To travel from St-Quentin to Rennes will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for St-Quentin to Rennes for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 09/02/2017 for travel on 10/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from St-Quentin
Top journeys by train from Rennes
- Tickets from Rennes to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Rennes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Rennes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Rennes to LyonTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Rennes to NantesTickets from €18.50