Trains to Nantes
Tue 13 Dec
4h 39m•1 change
5h 16m•2 changes
4h 43m•1 change
4h 49m•1 change
5h 01m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from St-Quentin to Nantes?
The minimum price of a train ticket from St-Quentin to Nantes is €52**. To buy train tickets from St-Quentin to Nantes for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from St-Quentin to Nantes by train?
The average journey time between St-Quentin and Nantes is 5 hours and 41 minutes and the fastest journey time is 4 hours and 39 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 13 trains per day travelling from St-Quentin to Nantes. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from St-Quentin to Nantes?
The first train from St-Quentin to Nantes departs at 04:46. The last train from St-Quentin to Nantes departs at 19:46. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between St-Quentin and Nantes?
No, it is not possible to travel from St-Quentin to Nantes without having to change trains. To travel from St-Quentin to Nantes will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for St-Quentin to Nantes for a typical week day using timetable data for 13/12/2016. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 22/08/2016 for travel on 13/11/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from St-Quentin
Top journeys by train from Nantes
- Tickets from Nantes to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Nantes to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Angers St-LaudTickets from €9.50