Trains to Arras
Tue 4 Apr
1h 30m•1 change
1h 29m•1 change
1h 34m•1 change
1h 25m•1 change
2h 01m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from St-Omer to Arras?
The minimum price of a train ticket from St-Omer to Arras is €12**. To buy train tickets from St-Omer to Arras for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from St-Omer to Arras by train?
The average journey time between St-Omer and Arras is 1 hour and 34 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 13 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 18 trains per day travelling from St-Omer to Arras. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from St-Omer to Arras?
The first train from St-Omer to Arras departs at 05:23. The last train from St-Omer to Arras departs at 21:11. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between St-Omer and Arras?
No, it is not possible to travel from St-Omer to Arras without having to change trains. To travel from St-Omer to Arras will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for St-Omer to Arras for a typical week day using timetable data for 04/04/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 25/03/2017 for travel on 01/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from St-Omer
Top journeys by train from Arras
- Tickets from Arras to ParisTickets from €13.50
- Tickets from Arras to LilleTickets from €8.50
- Tickets from Arras to Paris-Gare-du-NordTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Arras to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Arras to LensTickets from €4.00