Trains to Nantes
Tue 4 Apr
What is the minimum price of a ticket from St-Nazaire to Nantes?
The minimum price of a train ticket from St-Nazaire to Nantes is €9**. To buy train tickets from St-Nazaire to Nantes for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from St-Nazaire to Nantes by train?
The average journey time between St-Nazaire and Nantes is 42 minutes and the fastest journey time is 33 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 27 trains per day travelling from St-Nazaire to Nantes. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from St-Nazaire to Nantes?
The first train from St-Nazaire to Nantes departs at 05:50. The last train from St-Nazaire to Nantes departs at 21:16. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between St-Nazaire and Nantes?
Yes, it is possible to travel from St-Nazaire to Nantes without having to change trains. There are 26 direct trains from St-Nazaire to Nantes. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for St-Nazaire to Nantes for a typical week day using timetable data for 04/04/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 26/03/2017 for travel on 27/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from St-Nazaire
- Tickets from St-Nazaire to ParisTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from St-Nazaire to NantesTickets from €9.00
- Tickets from St-Nazaire to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €25.00
- Tickets from St-Nazaire to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from St-Nazaire to Angers St-LaudTickets from €18.00
Top journeys by train from Nantes
- Tickets from Nantes to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Angers St-LaudTickets from €9.20