Trains to Caen
Tue 30 May
3h 55m•1 change
5h 15m•2 changes
5h 31m•1 change
6h 10m•2 changes
4h 49m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from St-Malo to Caen?
The minimum price of a train ticket from St-Malo to Caen is €26.5. To buy train tickets from St-Malo to Caen for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from St-Malo to Caen by train?
The average journey time between St-Malo and Caen is 5 hours and 34 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 54 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 8 trains per day travelling from St-Malo to Caen. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from St-Malo to Caen?
The first train from St-Malo to Caen departs at 05:50. The last train from St-Malo to Caen departs at 18:50. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between St-Malo and Caen?
No, it is not possible to travel from St-Malo to Caen without having to change trains. To travel from St-Malo to Caen will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for St-Malo to Caen for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 23/04/2017 for travel on 30/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from St-Malo
- Tickets from St-Malo to ParisTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from St-Malo to RennesTickets from €5.50
- Tickets from St-Malo to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from St-Malo to NantesTickets from €25.80
- Tickets from St-Malo to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €25.00
Top journeys by train from Caen
- Tickets from Caen to ParisTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Caen to Paris-Gare-St-LazareTickets from €13.00
- Tickets from Caen to BayeuxTickets from €4.00
- Tickets from Caen to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Caen to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €24.00