Trains to Avignon
Tue 24 Jan
7h 26m•2 changes
7h 36m•3 changes
7h 43m•2 changes
7h 33m•1 change
7h 26m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from St-Malo to Avignon?
The minimum price of a train ticket from St-Malo to Avignon is €51.1**. To buy train tickets from St-Malo to Avignon for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from St-Malo to Avignon by train?
The average journey time between St-Malo and Avignon is 9 hours and 12 minutes and the fastest journey time is 6 hours and 34 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from St-Malo to Avignon. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from St-Malo to Avignon?
The first train from St-Malo to Avignon departs at 06:06. The last train from St-Malo to Avignon departs at 19:55. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between St-Malo and Avignon?
No, it is not possible to travel from St-Malo to Avignon without having to change trains. To travel from St-Malo to Avignon will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for St-Malo to Avignon for a typical week day using timetable data for 24/01/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 06/12/2016 for travel on 07/02/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from St-Malo
- Tickets from St-Malo to ParisTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from St-Malo to RennesTickets from €10.50
- Tickets from St-Malo to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from St-Malo to NantesTickets from €25.80
- Tickets from St-Malo to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €25.00