Trains to Savenay
Tue 2 May
1h 18m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from St-Étienne-de-Montluc to Savenay?
The minimum price of a train ticket from St-Étienne-de-Montluc to Savenay is €3.9. To buy train tickets from St-Étienne-de-Montluc to Savenay for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from St-Étienne-de-Montluc to Savenay by train?
The average journey time between St-Étienne-de-Montluc and Savenay is 22 minutes and the fastest journey time is 8 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 18 trains per day travelling from St-Étienne-de-Montluc to Savenay. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from St-Étienne-de-Montluc to Savenay?
The first train from St-Étienne-de-Montluc to Savenay departs at 05:35. The last train from St-Étienne-de-Montluc to Savenay departs at 22:39. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between St-Étienne-de-Montluc and Savenay?
Yes, it is possible to travel from St-Étienne-de-Montluc to Savenay without having to change trains. There are 14 direct trains from St-Étienne-de-Montluc to Savenay. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for St-Étienne-de-Montluc to Savenay for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 06/03/2017 for travel on 06/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from St-Étienne-de-Montluc
- Tickets from St-Étienne-de-Montluc to NantesTickets from €5.30
- Tickets from St-Étienne-de-Montluc to SavenayTickets from €3.90
- Tickets from St-Étienne-de-Montluc to ParisTickets from €15.30
- Tickets from St-Étienne-de-Montluc to St-NazaireTickets from €8.60
- Tickets from St-Étienne-de-Montluc to La Baule-EscoublacTickets from €9.40