Trains to Paris
Tue 23 May
2h 55m•1 change
1h 59m•1 change
1h 57m•1 change
3h 07m•1 change
2h 06m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from St-Aignan—Noyers to Paris?
The minimum price of a train ticket from St-Aignan—Noyers to Paris is €22.9. To buy train tickets from St-Aignan—Noyers to Paris for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from St-Aignan—Noyers to Paris by train?
The average journey time between St-Aignan—Noyers and Paris is 3 hours and 32 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 51 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 15 trains per day travelling from St-Aignan—Noyers to Paris. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from St-Aignan—Noyers to Paris?
The first train from St-Aignan—Noyers to Paris departs at 06:13. The last train from St-Aignan—Noyers to Paris departs at 21:37. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between St-Aignan—Noyers and Paris?
No, it is not possible to travel from St-Aignan—Noyers to Paris without having to change trains. To travel from St-Aignan—Noyers to Paris will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for St-Aignan—Noyers to Paris for a typical week day using timetable data for 23/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 17/05/2017 for travel on 18/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from St-Aignan—Noyers
- Tickets from St-Aignan—Noyers to ToursTickets from €11.40
- Tickets from St-Aignan—Noyers to ParisTickets from €22.90
- Tickets from St-Aignan—Noyers to St-Pierre-des-CorpsTickets from €10.90
- Tickets from St-Aignan—Noyers to Romorantin—Blanc-ArgentTickets from €7.30
- Tickets from St-Aignan—Noyers to BourgesTickets from €11.70