Trains to Nantes
Tue 23 May
8h 22m•2 changes
9h 34m•1 change
8h 11m•2 changes
9h 26m•2 changes
16h 32m•6 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Sisteron to Nantes?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Sisteron to Nantes is €120.3. To buy train tickets from Sisteron to Nantes for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Sisteron to Nantes by train?
The average journey time between Sisteron and Nantes is 12 hours and 18 minutes and the fastest journey time is 8 hours and 11 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from Sisteron to Nantes. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Sisteron to Nantes?
The first train from Sisteron to Nantes departs at 06:18. The last train from Sisteron to Nantes departs at 20:55. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Sisteron and Nantes?
No, it is not possible to travel from Sisteron to Nantes without having to change trains. To travel from Sisteron to Nantes will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Sisteron to Nantes for a typical week day using timetable data for 23/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 20/03/2017 for travel on 22/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Sisteron
Top journeys by train from Nantes
- Tickets from Nantes to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Nantes to LyonTickets from €20.00
- Tickets from Nantes to Angers St-LaudTickets from €6.00