Trains to San Vincenzo
Tue 2 May
2h 44m•1 change
4h 13m•2 changes
3h 00m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Roma to San Vincenzo?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Roma (Rome) to San Vincenzo is €12.5. To buy train tickets from Roma (Rome) to San Vincenzo for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Roma to San Vincenzo by train?
The average journey time between Roma (Rome) and San Vincenzo is 3 hours and 12 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 35 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 28 trains per day travelling from Roma (Rome) to San Vincenzo. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Roma to San Vincenzo?
The first train from Roma (Rome) to San Vincenzo departs at 06:12. The last train from Roma (Rome) to San Vincenzo departs at 20:23. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Roma and San Vincenzo?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Roma (Rome) to San Vincenzo without having to change trains. There are 13 direct trains from Roma (Rome) to San Vincenzo. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Roma to San Vincenzo for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 19/12/2016 for travel on 20/12/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Roma
Top journeys by train from San Vincenzo
- Tickets from San Vincenzo to Roma TerminiTickets from €12.50
- Tickets from San Vincenzo to RomaTickets from €12.50
- Tickets from San Vincenzo to Firenze Santa Maria NovellaTickets from €13.50
- Tickets from San Vincenzo to Pisa CentraleTickets from €7.50
- Tickets from San Vincenzo to FirenzeTickets from €13.50