Trains to Agropoli-Castellabate
Tue 2 May
2h 53m•1 change
3h 02m•1 change
3h 59m•1 change
3h 05m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Roma to Agropoli-Castellabate?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Roma (Rome) to Agropoli-Castellabate is €12.9. To buy train tickets from Roma (Rome) to Agropoli-Castellabate for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Roma to Agropoli-Castellabate by train?
The average journey time between Roma (Rome) and Agropoli-Castellabate is 3 hours and 19 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 22 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 18 trains per day travelling from Roma (Rome) to Agropoli-Castellabate. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Roma to Agropoli-Castellabate?
The first train from Roma (Rome) to Agropoli-Castellabate departs at 06:26. The last train from Roma (Rome) to Agropoli-Castellabate departs at 23:17. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Roma and Agropoli-Castellabate?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Roma (Rome) to Agropoli-Castellabate without having to change trains. There are 3 direct trains from Roma (Rome) to Agropoli-Castellabate. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Roma to Agropoli-Castellabate for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 27/03/2017 for travel on 06/05/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Roma
Top journeys by train from Agropoli-Castellabate
- Tickets from Agropoli-Castellabate to SalernoTickets from €3.10
- Tickets from Agropoli-Castellabate to Napoli CentraleTickets from €7.10
- Tickets from Agropoli-Castellabate to RomaTickets from €12.90
- Tickets from Agropoli-Castellabate to NapoliTickets from €7.10
- Tickets from Agropoli-Castellabate to BattipagliaTickets from €2.70