Trains to Antibes
Tue 28 Mar
9h 37m•1 change
9h 12m•2 changes
9h 08m•1 change
9h 16m•1 change
8h 35m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Rennes to Antibes?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Rennes to Antibes is €45**. To buy train tickets from Rennes to Antibes for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Rennes to Antibes by train?
The average journey time between Rennes and Antibes is 11 hours and 29 minutes and the fastest journey time is 8 hours and 35 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from Rennes to Antibes. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Rennes to Antibes?
The first train from Rennes to Antibes departs at 06:05. The last train from Rennes to Antibes departs at 21:05. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Rennes and Antibes?
No, it is not possible to travel from Rennes to Antibes without having to change trains. To travel from Rennes to Antibes will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Rennes to Antibes for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/03/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 12/12/2016 for travel on 12/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Rennes
- Tickets from Rennes to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Rennes to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Rennes to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Rennes to LyonTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Rennes to NantesTickets from €18.50