Trains to Perpignan
Tue 21 Feb
6h 55m•1 change
7h 40m•2 changes
7h 49m•2 changes
7h 23m•1 change
7h 03m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Reims to Perpignan?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Reims to Perpignan is €50**. To buy train tickets from Reims to Perpignan for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Reims to Perpignan by train?
The average journey time between Reims and Perpignan is 9 hours and 43 minutes and the fastest journey time is 6 hours and 55 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 9 trains per day travelling from Reims to Perpignan. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Reims to Perpignan?
The first train from Reims to Perpignan departs at 04:52. The last train from Reims to Perpignan departs at 20:40. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Reims and Perpignan?
No, it is not possible to travel from Reims to Perpignan without having to change trains. To travel from Reims to Perpignan will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Reims to Perpignan for a typical week day using timetable data for 21/02/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 04/11/2016 for travel on 05/12/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Reims
- Tickets from Reims to ParisTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Reims to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.80
- Tickets from Reims to Paris-Gare-de-l’EstTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Reims to ÉpernayTickets from €6.40
- Tickets from Reims to LyonTickets from €40.80