Trains to Clermont-Ferrand
Tue 2 May
7h 43m•1 change
8h 19m•1 change
8h 12m•2 changes
7h 46m•2 changes
6h 15m•2 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Perpignan to Clermont-Ferrand?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Perpignan to Clermont-Ferrand is €36. To buy train tickets from Perpignan to Clermont-Ferrand for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Perpignan to Clermont-Ferrand by train?
The average journey time between Perpignan and Clermont-Ferrand is 9 hours and 38 minutes and the fastest journey time is 6 hours and 15 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from Perpignan to Clermont-Ferrand. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Perpignan to Clermont-Ferrand?
The first train from Perpignan to Clermont-Ferrand departs at 05:15. The last train from Perpignan to Clermont-Ferrand departs at 20:19. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Perpignan and Clermont-Ferrand?
No, it is not possible to travel from Perpignan to Clermont-Ferrand without having to change trains. To travel from Perpignan to Clermont-Ferrand will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Perpignan to Clermont-Ferrand for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 18/01/2017 for travel on 22/01/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Perpignan
Top journeys by train from Clermont-Ferrand
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to ParisTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to LyonTickets from €12.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to Paris-Gare-de-BercyTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to Lyon Part-DieuTickets from €12.00
- Tickets from Clermont-Ferrand to VichyTickets from €7.00