Trains to Arles
Tue 7 Mar
3h 40m•1 change
3h 41m•2 changes
3h 38m•1 change
2h 40m•1 change
3h 41m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Perpignan to Arles?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Perpignan to Arles is €21.5**. To buy train tickets from Perpignan to Arles for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Perpignan to Arles by train?
The average journey time between Perpignan and Arles is 4 hours and 0 minutes and the fastest journey time is 2 hours and 40 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 14 trains per day travelling from Perpignan to Arles. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Perpignan to Arles?
The first train from Perpignan to Arles departs at 06:19. The last train from Perpignan to Arles departs at 20:19. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Perpignan and Arles?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Perpignan to Arles without having to change trains. There are 1 direct train from Perpignan to Arles. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Perpignan to Arles for a typical week day using timetable data for 07/03/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 12/09/2016 for travel on 08/10/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Perpignan
Top journeys by train from Arles
- Tickets from Arles to ParisTickets from €18.30
- Tickets from Arles to Marseille St-CharlesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Arles to Avignon CentreTickets from €6.00
- Tickets from Arles to Vitrolles Aéroport Marseille-Provence TERTickets from €12.30
- Tickets from Arles to AvignonTickets from €6.00