Trains to Wiesloch-Walldorf
Tue 2 May
3h 41m•1 change
3h 09m•2 changes
3h 37m•1 change
3h 34m•2 changes
3h 44m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Paris to Wiesloch-Walldorf?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Paris to Wiesloch-Walldorf is €29. To buy train tickets from Paris to Wiesloch-Walldorf for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Paris to Wiesloch-Walldorf by train?
The average journey time between Paris and Wiesloch-Walldorf is 4 hours and 50 minutes and the fastest journey time is 3 hours and 9 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 20 trains per day travelling from Paris to Wiesloch-Walldorf. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Paris to Wiesloch-Walldorf?
The first train from Paris to Wiesloch-Walldorf departs at 06:40. The last train from Paris to Wiesloch-Walldorf departs at 20:40. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Paris and Wiesloch-Walldorf?
No, it is not possible to travel from Paris to Wiesloch-Walldorf without having to change trains. To travel from Paris to Wiesloch-Walldorf will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Paris to Wiesloch-Walldorf for a typical week day using timetable data for 02/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 31/10/2016 for travel on 27/11/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Paris
Top journeys by train from Wiesloch-Walldorf
- Tickets from Wiesloch-Walldorf to Mannheim HbfTickets from €7.50
- Tickets from Wiesloch-Walldorf to Stuttgart HbfTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Wiesloch-Walldorf to ParisTickets from €29.00
- Tickets from Wiesloch-Walldorf to Karlsruhe HbfTickets from €10.20
- Tickets from Wiesloch-Walldorf to Heidelberg HbfTickets from €6.00