Trains to Tours
Tue 28 Mar
1h 21m•1 change
1h 11m•1 change
1h 11m•1 change
Watch our video from Paris to ToursInformation included in this video is correct as of 10/12/16
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Paris to Tours?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Paris to Tours is €14**. To buy train tickets from Paris to Tours for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Paris to Tours by train?
The average journey time between Paris and Tours is 1 hour and 26 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 9 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 18 trains per day travelling from Paris to Tours. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Paris to Tours?
The first train from Paris to Tours departs at 06:41. The last train from Paris to Tours departs at 23:08. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Paris and Tours?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Paris to Tours without having to change trains. There are 8 direct trains from Paris to Tours. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Paris to Tours for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/03/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 22/03/2017 for travel on 27/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Paris
Top journeys by train from Tours
- Tickets from Tours to ParisTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €14.00
- Tickets from Tours to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Tours to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €16.40
- Tickets from Tours to LyonTickets from €15.00