Trains to St-Aignan—Noyers
Tue 30 May
4h 10m•1 change
3h 44m•2 changes
2h 25m•1 change
2h 20m•1 change
1h 56m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Paris to St-Aignan—Noyers?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Paris to St-Aignan—Noyers is €22.9. To buy train tickets from Paris to St-Aignan—Noyers for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Paris to St-Aignan—Noyers by train?
The average journey time between Paris and St-Aignan—Noyers is 2 hours and 57 minutes and the fastest journey time is 1 hour and 50 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from Paris to St-Aignan—Noyers. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Paris to St-Aignan—Noyers?
The first train from Paris to St-Aignan—Noyers departs at 08:46. The last train from Paris to St-Aignan—Noyers departs at 22:36. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Paris and St-Aignan—Noyers?
No, it is not possible to travel from Paris to St-Aignan—Noyers without having to change trains. To travel from Paris to St-Aignan—Noyers will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Paris to St-Aignan—Noyers for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 03/03/2017 for travel on 06/03/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Paris
Top journeys by train from St-Aignan—Noyers
- Tickets from St-Aignan—Noyers to ToursTickets from €11.40
- Tickets from St-Aignan—Noyers to ParisTickets from €22.90
- Tickets from St-Aignan—Noyers to St-Pierre-des-CorpsTickets from €10.90
- Tickets from St-Aignan—Noyers to Romorantin—Blanc-ArgentTickets from €7.30
- Tickets from St-Aignan—Noyers to BourgesTickets from €11.70