Trains to Mantes-la-Jolie
Tue 24 Jan
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Paris to Mantes-la-Jolie?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Paris to Mantes-la-Jolie is €14**. To buy train tickets from Paris to Mantes-la-Jolie for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Paris to Mantes-la-Jolie by train?
The average journey time between Paris and Mantes-la-Jolie is 52 minutes and the fastest journey time is 30 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 57 trains per day travelling from Paris to Mantes-la-Jolie. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Paris to Mantes-la-Jolie?
The first train from Paris to Mantes-la-Jolie departs at 00:38. The last train from Paris to Mantes-la-Jolie departs at 23:39. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Paris and Mantes-la-Jolie?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Paris to Mantes-la-Jolie without having to change trains. There are 49 direct trains from Paris to Mantes-la-Jolie. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Paris to Mantes-la-Jolie for a typical week day using timetable data for 24/01/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 09/09/2016 for travel on 10/09/2016 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Paris
Top journeys by train from Mantes-la-Jolie
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Vernon—GivernyTickets from €3.00
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Rouen Rive DroiteTickets from €7.80
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to ÉvreuxTickets from €6.00
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Le HavreTickets from €12.00
- Tickets from Mantes-la-Jolie to Gaillon—AubevoyeTickets from €4.80