Trains to Le Mans
Tue 28 Feb
1h 52m•1 change
Watch our video from Paris to Le MansInformation included in this video is correct as of 10/12/16
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Paris to Le Mans?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Paris to Le Mans is €10**. To buy train tickets from Paris to Le Mans for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Paris to Le Mans by train?
The average journey time between Paris and Le Mans is 1 hour and 4 minutes and the fastest journey time is 54 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 17 trains per day travelling from Paris to Le Mans. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Paris to Le Mans?
The first train from Paris to Le Mans departs at 05:58. The last train from Paris to Le Mans departs at 21:16. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Paris and Le Mans?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Paris to Le Mans without having to change trains. There are 16 direct trains from Paris to Le Mans. Though there may be fewer direct services available depending on your exact departure date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Paris to Le Mans for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/02/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 15/02/2017 for travel on 26/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Paris
Top journeys by train from Le Mans
- Tickets from Le Mans to ParisTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €15.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to NantesTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to Aéroport-Paris-Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle CDGTickets from €10.00
- Tickets from Le Mans to LyonTickets from €10.00