Trains to Fontenay-le-Comte
Tue 30 May
3h 23m•1 change
5h 03m•2 changes
3h 48m•1 change
3h 21m•1 change
12h 33m•1 change
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Paris to Fontenay-le-Comte?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Paris to Fontenay-le-Comte is €27.5. To buy train tickets from Paris to Fontenay-le-Comte for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets as early as possible. Tickets go on sale usually 3 months in advance, yet in some rare cases this can be up to 6 months. For more precise information on when you can book your tickets or whether there are any promotional sales, click here.
How long does it take to travel from Paris to Fontenay-le-Comte by train?
The average journey time between Paris and Fontenay-le-Comte is 7 hours and 2 minutes and the fastest journey time is 3 hours and 21 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 10 trains per day travelling from Paris to Fontenay-le-Comte. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Paris to Fontenay-le-Comte?
The first train from Paris to Fontenay-le-Comte departs at 07:12. The last train from Paris to Fontenay-le-Comte departs at 21:23. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Paris and Fontenay-le-Comte?
No, it is not possible to travel from Paris to Fontenay-le-Comte without having to change trains. To travel from Paris to Fontenay-le-Comte will require a minimum of 1 change. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Paris to Fontenay-le-Comte for a typical week day using timetable data for 30/05/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 07/04/2017 for travel on 02/07/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Paris
Top journeys by train from Fontenay-le-Comte
- Tickets from Fontenay-le-Comte to ParisTickets from €27.50
- Tickets from Fontenay-le-Comte to NiortTickets from €7.50
- Tickets from Fontenay-le-Comte to NantesTickets from €15.60
- Tickets from Fontenay-le-Comte to La RochelleTickets from €10.60
- Tickets from Fontenay-le-Comte to Paris-Gare-MontparnasseTickets from €27.50