Trains to Erlangen
Tue 28 Mar
7h 57m•6 changes
6h 52m•2 changes
7h 38m•3 changes
7h 42m•2 changes
7h 03m•4 changes
What is the minimum price of a ticket from Paris to Erlangen?
The minimum price of a train ticket from Paris to Erlangen is €48**. To buy train tickets from Paris to Erlangen for the lowest price possible, we recommend that you book your tickets between 3 to 6 months in advance. Booking early allows you to take advantage of the cheapest fares and best tickets.
How long does it take to travel from Paris to Erlangen by train?
The average journey time between Paris and Erlangen is 8 hours and 10 minutes and the fastest journey time is 6 hours and 6 minutes. On an average weekday, there are 16 trains per day travelling from Paris to Erlangen. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
What time is the first and last train of the day from Paris to Erlangen?
The first train from Paris to Erlangen departs at 06:40. The last train from Paris to Erlangen departs at 20:40. Trains that depart in the early morning hours or very late evening may be sleeper services. Alternatively, some popular routes may run throughout the night at a reduced frequency. There may also be less services on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
Are there direct train services between Paris and Erlangen?
No, it is not possible to travel from Paris to Erlangen without having to change trains. To travel from Paris to Erlangen will require a minimum of 2 changes. More changes may be necessary on weekends and holidays; use our journey planner on this page to search for a specific travel date.
- *Average prices for adult tickets in economy. Discount cards and coach journey excluded. Prices are based on searches made by our customers over the past 6 months. “14 days in advance” includes days 13 and 15.
- **The information provided is calculated based on scheduled train services for Paris to Erlangen for a typical week day using timetable data for 28/03/2017. On weekends, holidays or other exceptional times, fewer services may be available. The fare range provided has been found by our customers on Trainline on 01/03/2017 for travel on 01/04/2017 and for adult tickets in economy, discount cards and coach journeys excluded.
Top journeys by train from Paris
Top journeys by train from Erlangen
- Tickets from Erlangen to Nürnberg HbfTickets from €11.50
- Tickets from Erlangen to München HbfTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Erlangen to ParisTickets from €39.00
- Tickets from Erlangen to Berlin HbfTickets from €19.00
- Tickets from Erlangen to München Flughafen TerminalTickets from €24.00